Trustworthiness Definition Essay Example
Friendship Essay: What Makes A Good Friend?
965 Words4 Pages
A friend is someone difficult to find. A friend is someone you can always count on when times are tough. The dictionary's definition of a good friend is a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard. A good friend is there when you are struggling. For example, when a boy breaks your heart a good friend walks you through it and offers a shoulder to cry on. According to Bree Neff, a good friend is someone who is trustworthy, doesn't talk behind your back, listens to your problems, gives good advice and tries to lend humor along with his or her support. There are also bad friends, those who pretend to care and then turn around gossiping and starting drama. Good and bad friends are all around you, involved in…show more content…
You want friends that show they care and do not resent your achievements. A good friend sees good in your accomplishments; because of this they will not want you to do poorly and will always be looking out for you, hoping you do your best.
A trustworthy friend is someone you can count on no matter what. They are someone you can call in the middle of the night and vent to, or just talk. They are someone who, if they say they are going to do something, they do it and don't bail out. Good friends are people with whom you can talk to and trust with your secrets. You can tell a friend anything and know they won't open their mouth just for the fun of it because they like and respect you too much to hurt you. If you have something you feel like you can’t tell anyone about, they are the friends you can tell. A good friend is someone who when you tell them personal stuff you don't have to worry, you know your secret is safe. Trusted friends are those you can tell your flaws to and know your revelations are safe. Sometimes after you tell people certain information you think: “What in the world was I thinking?” but a trustworthy person won't ever make you feel like that.
What is a loyal friend? A loyal friend is someone who never lets you down. They are someone who does things with you even though these things maybe totally boring, but they still do them. Loyal friends won’t back out at the last second. They stick with
Looking For Good College Essays Examples: A Quick Guide
If you are writing your essay, and you want a few good quick samples to view, look no further than online. There are a few top website that you can quickly reference, and they can help you to not only get an idea of what a paper might look like, but they may give you tips and pointers that can help direct you to how you may word your own.
WHERE TO FIND GREAT IDEAS
For starters, make sure you check out:
- Accepted: This website offers samples that you can view, and they show them in different formats, where you can see material that was worked on in varying lengths as well as seeing how the wording is set up and structured depending on the type of subject matter that you're dealing with.
- Another site that is well used for writing materials is Big Future. This College Board site is set up to help to give you an idea of what different projects would look like at in terms of their structure, how they are worded, and examples that you can use in your own work.
- Because you want you utilize as much as you can online, ahead of time to give you ideas, don't be afraid to also Google the topic that you're looking up and view the PDFs that come up, as you can readily see how your article might be laid out in a similar manner.
- Also check out a great site that can help you with your ideas and that is Spark Notes, which is a college admission site that specializes in giving examples of different papers that students have written. These papers happened to be chosen because of their content and for their particular writing techniques.
- Lastly you can also check with your school or a large college library online that will offer tips and pointers and give you examples of materials that have already been utilized. At your school, they may offer work for you to view and recommend these as they have worked with your professor and understand the requirements he or she has.
The whole goal is that you want to look at sample material so that you can get the gist of the wording, and ensure that you're able to make your content flow in a similar manner. You want to ensure that your paper is guided and structured by what your professor has asked for and the requirements that he or she has set up and this can help to ensure that you get a better grade.