Business Strategy Dissertation Examples
The Best Business Dissertation Topics
The activity or set of activities to produce, buy, or sell products or provide services in exchange for money is called as a business. Every organization needs some kind of investment and adequate customers thus products or services can be sold on a regular basis in order to make a profit. Being an MBA student, you are demanded to write a high-quality business dissertation in the final year that requires in-depth research and good writing skills. If you want to draft a meritorious business thesis, you must understand the basics of business.
Functional Areas of Business
Functional areas include specific departments in a business. These specialized departments carry out specific duties that assist the business overall. The main function areas of business are listed below:
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Technology and equipment
Human Resources: The department of HR is responsible for hiring employees in an organization. The assets are hired in the industries or organization to grow and support the business. Human Resource managers provide direction for the people who work in the industry or organization.
Marketing: In marketing, experts discover the products or services that their organizations offer to the marketplace through marketing research surveys. It helps an organization to better regulate its strategies. Marketing professionals also decide budgets for various types of advertising i.e. television, radio, and Internet ads.
Customer Service: Customer care departments provide courtesy services to the consumers, such as accepting payments, paying checks and selling stamps. Furthermore, customer service representatives resolve queries and provide information to the customers.
Accounting: The major duties of an accounting professional do several duties in an organization including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll. In accounting, the payments are tracked that the company owes to repair and maintenance vendors.
Finance: Most businesses focus on this area because when they need loans or investment for forecasting and budgeting plans. It is a branch of economics that involves resource allocation and investment. Basically, it deals with the subjects related to money and the markets in an organization.
Strategy: Every organization must create mission and vision statements to determine an easy way to access specific goals. Experts analyze the market to understand the competitive landscape and new opportunities.
Technology and equipment: It involves the equipment required to operate properly the business. It is necessary to have quality technology and equipment for marketing and sales purposes.
The Most Popular Business Dissertation Topics
With this guide, we aim to provide you with dissertation ideas such as how to choose a business dissertation topic and to give useful advice on how to go about writing the research papers.
Business has a wide sector that can be divided into various functional areas. If you explore the function areas of business, you will find an array of interesting topics. Some popular business dissertation topics are listed below:
- A Study Of Factors Affecting Organisational Changes
- An Evaluation Of Drivers For Change
- Analysis Of Brand Management In The Global Economy
- Analysis Within UK Mergers and Acquisitions
- Change Management in the Banking Sector
- China's Business Culture and Management Strategy
- Creating and Performing the Balance Scorecard
- Critical Success Factors In The Telecoms Industry
- Drivers And Barriers For Internet Banking
- How Do Automobile Companies Use CRM To Enhance Customer Loyalty?
- International Management Strategy
- Issues regarding Strategic Alliances
- Managing Supply Chain Vulnerability
- MBA Thesis drafted on the Principles Behind Outsourcing
- Performance Measurement Concepts and Practises in a Supply Chain Management
- Price perception of a longevity derivate
- Project Management in UK Industries
- Quality Management And Its Affect Among Different Sectors Of The Cyprus Tourism
- Role of the municipal council in beginning business
- Stock Market Reactions To Merger & Acquisition Announcements
- Strategic Analysis Of The UK E-Retail Industry
- Strategic Information System Planning In Investment Banks
- Structured Finance as a Tool for Poverty Alleviation
- Success Factors of Customer Relations Management
- The contract in an international supply chain?
- The economic downturn has left many British companies struggling for survival.
- The effect of strategic thinking in the corporate culture
- The Effect of TQM on the Service Industry
- The Future Bases For Competitive Advantage In The Telecom Industry
- The Importance of the Automotive Industry in the Business Growth
- The Influence Of Economic Liberalization On Indian Textile Industries
- The Multicultural Design Manager
- The Office Market in Central Birmingham.
- The Positioning Strategy of Etihad Airways.
- The report will discuss how employee engagement adds value to an organisation
- The role of celebrity in the endorsement.
- The role of global marketing negotiations in cross-border.
- The UK Investment Capital Industry
- What Factors Make A Successful Business?
Get the Best Business Dissertation Help from Our Experts
If you are running short of time and seeking a reliable dissertation help, you have come to the right place. We at Instant Assignment Help provide reliable guidance to the students who need to write dissertation for scoring A+ grade. Here, you will get 100% plagiarism-free papers with 100% money back guarantee.
We have a dedicated team of experienced writers from various academic disciplines. We are available 24/7 to take orders or discuss your business dissertation sample and provide guidance.
Undergraduate Business Management Dissertation Topics: Top 20 Ideas
A Dissertation is the most pivotal and critical work you will ever find yourself doing in college, your undergrad years will be given a new meaning as well as illuminated if you have a paper entitled to your name. And when you are a business management student you better have a top-notch idea, for these ideas would be implemented before you know it. Before you begin perusing the list, kindly note that a dissertation topic must be your own brainchild, should you draw inspiration from any one of the ideas, be aware of improvising it in your own way, get inspired do not imitate:
- A study on how Leadership is utilized to bolster the competitiveness in companies
- How does socio-cultural diversity affect Leadership in a company
- Analysis of the relationship between corporate financial outcome/performance and their degree of social responsibility
- A review on the growth of virtual dominions: A comparative study of strategies in e-commerce involving case studies of Ebay.com and Amazon.com
- The impact of customer perception on customer loyalty with regards to corporate social responsibility
- Integrity in business and how it is governed by the type of language both employers and employees use to communicate
- A review on how stereotypical male leadership strategies impact the female workforce
- A study of management of change in a startup: connecting strategies and precipitous outcome
- How does a business fight negligence displayed by consumers toward their products
- Globalization and its impact on business strategies
- How does a business motivate its employees without investing surplus money
- How does having an account on renowned social networking sites influence a business
- Ways in which a business manages employee commitment in the non-profit organizations
- Should entrepreneurships be encouraged by business stalwarts and their funding
- How much investment is too much for a company concerning its employees
- How does feedback policy impact the organizational culture change with respect to financial firm
- A review on business strategy and how technology commands over it in totality
- How does corporate practice increase the competitiveness and also enhances social condition
- A study of the holistic approach to management and how strategies come into play in resolving issues
- The importance of motivational strategies embraced by companies: are they effective or just plain simple orientation programs for the employees?
These topics are the basics ones; add in your input by either exploring and researching few case studies or simply creating few.